Director, Corporate and Commercial |
- T: +91 120 479 1000
- E: Write to me
- LL.M., Harvard Law School (Fulbright Fellow)
- LL.B., Faculty of Law, University of Delhi
- BA (Hons), Sociology, Lady Shri Ram College for Women, University of Delhi
Sukanya is Director at Khaitan & Co and leads management of several practices and key client relationships across the Firm. She leads the Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiative at Khaitan & Co, ARISE.
Previously, Sukanya practiced law in India and the U.S. and advised on deals including investments, M&A, buy-outs and secondary sales. She is qualified to practice in India, Massachusetts and New York.
She has been associated with the Firm since 2012, initially in its Mumbai office and now in its Delhi NCR office.
- Bar Council of Maharashtra & Goa
- New York State Appellate Division 3rd Department
- The Commonwealth of Massachusetts Bar
Recognitions and Accomplishments
Shortlisted by ET Prime Women Leadership Awards 2023 for DEI Ally of the Year.