Partner | Indirect Tax
- T: +91 120 479 1000
- E: Write to me
- B.A., LL.B., (Hons.), West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata (2005)
Sudipta Bhattacharjee is a Partner in the Indirect Tax practice group in the Delhi NCR office.
With over 15 years of experience, Sudipta specialises in Indirect Tax advisory including GST, customs, international trade laws, pre-GST indirect taxes, State Excise laws affecting alcoholic beverages industry as well as building / labour cess, tax controversy management and allied aspects of contract documentation/negotiation/disputes.
Sudipta has co-authored a treatise on how GST applies vis-a-vis various types of EPC and construction contracts – this was published by Taxmann Publications and has received rave reviews - it is already on its sixth edition.
- Bar Council of Delhi
Recognitions and Accomplishments
- Businessworld Legal - amongst the top 40 of India’s finest lawyers under the age of 40
- World Tax as “Highly Regarded” in Indirect Tax for 2020 - 21
- The International Tax Review as an ‘Indirect Tax Leader’ for India since 2017
- Legal500 as a ‘Recommended Lawyer’ in Tax (in India)
- RSG’s India report as a ‘Recommended Lawyer’ in Tax (in India)
Article16 Sep '21
Article15 Sep '21
Article13 Sep '21
Article02 Sep '21
Article17 Aug '21
Publications10 Aug '21